Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh The Trading Card Game Wiki
This is about Yu-Gi-Oh The Trading Card Game.
Yu-Gi-Oh Official Rule Book (Not Done)
Pg. i -Table of Contents
- About the Game (Pg. 1)
1# Getting Started
- Things you need to Duel (Pg. 2)
- The Game Mat (Pg. 4)
2# Game Cards
- Monster Cards (Pg. 6)
- Effect Monsters (Pg. 9)
- Xyz Monsters (Pg. 12)
- Synchro Monsters (Pg. 14)
- Fusion Monsters (Pg. 16)
- Ritual Monsters (Pg. 17)
- Summoning Monster Cards (Pg. 18)
- Spell and Trap Cards (Pg. 20)
3# How to Play
- Let the Duel Begin (Pg. 26)
- Turn Structure (Pg. 28)
- Battle Phase (Pg. 31)
Pg. ii - 4# Battles and Chains
- Monster Battle Rules (Pg. 35)
- What is a Chain? (Pg. 38)
- Spell Speeds (Pg. 39)
5# Other Rules
- Other Rules (Pg. 43)
- Glossary (Pg. 46)
Pg. iii - What is the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME?
With the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME you can take part in the exciting card game action seen in the family of Yu-Gi-Oh! TV and comic mega-hits.
In this game, two players Duel each other using a variety of Monster, Spell and Trap Cards to defeat their opponent's monsters and be the first to drop the other's Life Points to 0.
Pg. 1 - ABOUT THE GAME
CREATE YOUR OWN DECK
With thousands of cards to choose from, you can create and c
Things you need to Duel
- Deck (40 to 60 cards)
Assemble your favorite cards into a Deck that follows these rules:
- The Deck must be 40 to 60 cards.
- You can only have up to 3 copies of the same card in your deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck combined.
Also, some cards are Forbidden, Limited or Semi-Limited in official tournaments